About Me

My photo
Hi. Thanks for stopping by. My names Ian. I was born and raised in Sheffield left and joined the RAF did 25 years and now working in the Rail industry.

You can't buy that.

Thanks for stopping by. This is mainly an account of walks done by myself, alone, with Family or Friends and acquaintances, with the odd rant and mishap thrown in. If it bores you I apologise, if it inspires you i'm honoured. I have done this so when i'm old and infirm I can look back at some nice times and think I had achieved something outside of helping to bring some wonderful people in to the world. Hi to Leigh, Sean, Zara and Rebecca. I hope they grow up to appreciate the beauty all around them as I do. Its also so they can see what their Dad was up to when they were a little bit too small or too far away to come with him.

Thursday 30 December 2010

Hellvellyn Gold

ouch a long way











detailed report and others views are here: http://www.walkingforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7982.0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers